City of Paleto’s northern subdivisions

 


This photo is showing an aerial view of the newest housing development in Paleto. Some of these lots are on the water, which makes them much more expensive. The majority of types of houses being built here are large single-family homes. Which makes it mimic a real American suburb. 

All of these lots are expected to be filled with homes in the next year or so. Possibly longer; as it takes a while to build all different houses. None of them will be copied. 

A development like this really allows me to be creative with my love for city planning and architecture. Not only can I plan an entire community, but I also get to explore different building styles, all in one area. Overall, I really enjoy this type of building. 

Comments

  1. I'm really digging the real-world inspiration in your Minecraft world. It's refreshing to see, especially knowing that every house is gonna be unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. City planning has always seemed so complicated to me, it's interesting to see a snapshot of how housing development works. That's great that you find inspiration in existing housing plans, I also find inspiration in existing works. Good luck in your field!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed with your ability to create these layouts. Your project that you presented to the class was awesome as well. I am not very familiar with Minecraft, so I do not really have much reference to other examples, but I think your drawing are great. Its inspiring. I think I would like to attempt something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was crazy to see your final project. I have seen incredible builds like this but I've never seen one so close and personal. It's crazy to know who is behind a project like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is most insane Minecraft session I have seen in person. Ii have always tried to do something like this but never got around to do it. Good work *salutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That final project was actually insane to see. 5 years of work. You got the dedication and patience that I never would have. The best I've made was a tiny mansion in Minecraft before I gave up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment