The City of Paleto: An Introduction

City of Paleto

5-year Minecraft City by Quinn Zabukovic (Yukon500XL)

 

    Hello, my name is Quinn Zabukovic, and this is the City of Paleto. I have been working on this large creation in Minecraft since March of 2017. I was in 8th grade when I started Paleto, and I am still working on it in college. This is definitely my major creative outlet, and I am happy to share it with everyone. The photo above is showing the downtown skyline in a single photo. However, the city is far larger than just this area. There are multiple suburban developments, commercial areas, roads, highways, power plants, and an international airport. This photo likely shows just 10% of the total map. Along the way, I have had some, yet minimal help with building this city. It is important to note that it is still a work in progress; and it always will be. In the coming weeks and further, I plan on showing the rest of the city and keeping the blog updated with relevant photos. Stay tuned to see more of Paleto. Thank you,

- Quinn 

 

  

Comments

  1. Whoa. This is cool -- and definitely something I could never pull off or even think about on my own. I think it's cool that you chose to display your creative outlet in this way, and that you found a way to use a well-known video game to utilize as a tool to show off your creativity and interests. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment