Wide photo taken from downtown looking west (Paleto Valley)


- Quinn 

Comments

  1. This looks like click bait of a youtube channel I would watch when I was in third grade. It's crazy to think one of my classmates actually pulled off something like this. I don't know how you found time to construct this city during high school and college -- which says something about your time management. I look up to it and wish my creativity allowed me to make something like this to share with people around me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just going to agree with what Jordan said above. It is crazy to meet someone who is capable of creating these incredible builds. I know I said the same thing in your recent post, but I just have to say it again. This is super inspiring in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment